Bellow Seal Cast Gate Valve
- Design and manufacture: API 600
- Inspection & Test :API 598
- Face-to-Face: ASME B 16.10
- End Connection: Flanged to ASME B16.5
- Size & Pressure :1/2″~12″, ANSI CLASS 150 to CLASS 600
- Temp : -196°C to 540°C
- Materials of main parts: Carbon steel (WCB, LCB); Stainless steel (CF8, CF8M), etc.
- Bellow material: AISI316Ti, INCONEL, HAST C-276.
- Bolted Body/Bonnet Joint.
- Rising stem with anti rotating device, non rising hand wheel ensure linear movement of stem.
- Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite/PTFE.
- Metal back seat acts also as stroke limiter in open position.
- Multiple wall, fully flushed stainless steel IMPORTED bellows, secured against torsion, designed for 5,000 cycles; fully welded.
- Flexible Wedge made of hard Chromium Steel AISI410/CA15 or reinforced with stellite 6.
- Renewable or Welded Body Seat in AISI410/CA15 or hard faced with stellite 6 or 21.
- Spiral Wound Gasket SS304 + pure graphite, mounted in tongue and grooved bonnet flanges.