Bellow Seal Forged Globe Valve
- Design and manufacture: BS 5352
- Inspection & Test :API 598
- Face-to-Face: Manufacturer’s standard
- End Connection: Socket Weld ends to ANSI B16.11.
- Size & Pressure :1/2″~2″, ANSI CLASS 150 to CLASS 1500
- Materials of main parts: Forged Steel (A 105/LF2/F6/F11/F22); Stainless steel (F304/F316/F304L/F316L).
- Bellow material: AISI316Ti, INCONEL, HAST C-276.
- Fully welded Valve body/bonnet and bellows.
- Rising stem, non rising hand wheel ensure linear movement of stem.
- Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite/PTFE.
- Metal back seat acts also as stroke limiter in open position.
- Multiple wall, fully flushed stainless steel IMPORTED bellows, designed for 10,000 cycles; fully welded.
- Swivel Conical shaped plug or flat disc made of hard chromium steel AISI 410 or reinforced with stellite 6.
- Press Fitted Body Seat in AISI410 or hard faced with stellite 6 or 21.