Bellow Seal Cast Globe Valve
Bellow Seal Valves being the Primary Focus of Shrikar Valves, we make sure we manufacture and provide the best Industrial valves there is.
The Following are the technical details and some prominent features of the Bellow Seal Cast Globe Valve, one of the best among the range of Bellow Seal Valves manufactured by Shrikar Valves Pvt. Ltd..
- Design and manufacture: BS 1873
- Inspection & Test : API 598
- Face-to-Face: ASME B 16.10
- End Connection: Flanged to ASME B16.5
- Size & Pressure : 1/2″~12″, ANSI CLASS 150 to CLASS 600
- Temp : -196°C to 540°C
- Materials of main parts : Carbon steel (WCB, LCB); Stainless steel (CF8, CF8M), etc.
- Bellow material: AISI316Ti, INCONEL, HAST C-276.
- Bolted Body/Bonnet Joint.
- Rising stem with anti rotating device, non rising hand wheel ensure linear movement of stem.
- Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite/PTFE.
- Metal back seat acts also as stroke limiter in open position.
- Multiple wall, fully flushed stainless steel IMPORTED bellows, secured against torsion, designed for 10,000 cycles; fully welded.
- Swivel Conical shaped plug or flat disc made of hard chromium steel AISI 410/CA15 or reinforced with stellite 6.
- Renewable or Welded Body Seat in AISI410/CA15 or hard faced with stellite 6 or 21.
- Spiral Wound Gasket SS304 + pure graphite, mounted in tongue and grooved bonnet flanges.